- Moltaka has established a popular committee to follow up 40 governmental schools in the educational administration of El Maadi which are committed to implement the plan of the Ministry of health to combat the swine flue (H1N1 /A)
- Arresting Barakat
is a new threatening to the freedom of journalism in Egypt
- Forum for Development and Human Rights Dialogue (Moltaka) condemns the hatred speech given by the Front of Al Azhar’s scientists as they did unreasonable attack against the human rights activists
- After the Egyptian Press Syndicate gave up its role, the administrative judiciary has become the door for having membership in the Syndicate. Tens of Judicial lawsuits request the suspension of implementing the negative decision of the Press Syndicate for refusing the registration in the Syndicate
- Judicial lawsuits to stop the launching of El Manar and El Hayat Satellite Channels
- The court of appealing misdemeanors of Kasr El Neel is hearing today the appeal of the fist instance judgment of obliging El Masa’eya newspaper to pay a fine of 20000 L.E in a case of publishing.
- The adminstrative judiciary is hearing three lawsuits to stop the circulation of newspapers
Moltaka is calling for the freedom of owning and issuing newspapers
- The journalist, Wael Lutfi, in Ros El Yousef is facing
an imprisonment sentence in a publication case
- Five judgments for the sake of journalists
- Messengers of Freedom
Quarter report on the situation of journalism in Egypt
- For the Second year, FDHRD announces its annual budget for
the year 2008
- Press release
FDHRD issues its report on the application of the new traffic law in the Egyptian streets
- Shadow of the Shade Medical Units in Egypt
- Forum for Development and Human Rights Dialogue (FDHRD) issies its report on the right to life in Egypt in 2007
- The Forum for Development and Human Rights Dialogue (FDHRD) is issuing its report on
Magdi Mehana …. Popular national journalist
Analyzing the contents of the journalistic articles of Magdi Mehana that were published during the year 2007
- FDHRD issues its fifth report on corruption in municipalities in Egypt. The current report named " Corruption in municipalities .. Lack of conscious and lack of monitoring"
- Complaints of the rich people in Egyptian Newspapers
Lost rights and lost money
- FDHRD and Freedom House Jointly Hold
Workshop on Media Strategic Planning
- The Campaign of FDHRD succeeded in positively changing the bad conditions in Shaq El Te'baan in Torah area as Cairo governorate amended the conditions and removed the breaches in Shaq El Te'baan area
- The issuance of FDHRD's report on 'Citizenship - Rights and Duties'
- An area which dropped from the memory of all.Ezbat Khair Allah area
A report on the works of FDRHDs mission sent to document the situation in Ezbat Khair Allah area
- Life's loaf of bread
FDHRD's report on the crisis of loaf of bread in Egypt
- Eliminating problems of rubbish in Egypt.. Fighting the shade
Forum for Development and Human Rights Dialogue (FDHRD) issues its report on problems of rubbish in South Cairo district
- "The area of republic of Shaq El Tebaan"
The report, prepared by the field work mission sent to Shaq El Tebaan area, on the deterioration of the status and the violations of the rights of the marble and granite workers in this area.
- The forum for development and human rights dialogue
Issued a report titled "The mess advocates"
Analyzing religionist stakeholders
Fatwa during 2007
- FDHRD issued its annual report entitled "Messengers of freedom"
The freedom of journalism in Egypt in 2006
- The Forum for Development and Human Rights Dialogue (FDHRD) is announcing
Its budget for the fiscal year of 2006
- Report issued by FDHRD on "corruption in the local councils.. Cracks in the basics of democracy"
Requests to the Egyptian Parliament to discuss the report
- Confiscating Thought and Creation in Egypt
A crime to which everyone is an accomplice
- The Forum issued the third report about Corruption in Egypt
Corruption in Localities Defects in the Bases of Democracy
Monday, October 30, 2006
- The Forum issues the second part of its report
Pre-University Education The latent Danger
"On the phenomenon of Violence in Schools"
Cairo, 16 September 2006
- Pre-University Education in Egypt
The forum report on "Corruption and negligence in Education institutions" 2005-2006
Cairo, 6 August 2006
- "The Parliament... The gateway to reform"
Legislative Institution Performance Evaluation through Content Analysis of Session Minutes
19 - 12 - 2005 to 25 - 3 - 2006
Cairo, 23 may 2006
- "Right to Health"
Wasted Rights Absent Custody
"An outlook on Egypt's corruption in health sector"
Cairo, 3 april 2006
- FDHRD and NCHR convene a symposium on press coverage to human rights' economic and social issues
Cairo, 28 march 2006
- "Freedom Heralds"
The forum issues its report on freedom of opinion and _expression in Egypt 2005
Cairo, 6 march 2006
- Seizure to freedom of opinion and expression in Egypt
A state decree to imprison Abdel Nasser El Zoheri
Cairo, 25 February 2006
- FDHRD demands forming and independent international investigation commission to investigate in Abu Ghreib Prison violations
Cairo, 18 February 2006
- January 2006 witnessed 97 accidents, 127 bodies and 567 injured
Road accidents: A violation to the right to life in Egypt
Cairo, 12 February 2006
- FDHRD issues its second report named "Complaints Book - DIWAN EL MAZALEM".
Cairo, 7 February 2006
- FFDHRD demands immediate republication to Al-Wafd newspaper
Cairo, 5 February 2006
- FDHRD issues the second part of the report 'Poverty Crimes in Egypt'
Cairo, 25 january 2006
- FDHRD issues the report 'The Caricature Art: the Comic Tragedy'
Human rights issues in press caricatures
(1 March - 31 December 2005)
Cairo, 6 january 2006
- Increase Violence Against Men
Published in the Egyptian Journals
- Analysis of the 'crimes caused due to poverty' published in the Red Handed columns in the Egyptian newspapers
During the period from 1st March till 30th June 2005
Cairo, 12 July 2005
- "Complaints Book - DIWAN EL MAZALEM".
Cairo, 18 June 2005